Age of Conan
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Age of Conan

Age of Conan

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΕικονοθήκηΕικονοθήκη  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  Latest imagesLatest images  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  
Πλοήγηση
 Πόρταλ
 Ευρετήριο
 Κατάλογος Μελών
 Προφίλ
 Συχνές Ερωτήσεις
 Αναζήτηση
Σύνδεση
Ψευδώνυμο μέλους:
Κωδικός:
Να γίνεται η σύνδεση αυτόματα σε κάθε μου επίσκεψη: 
:: Έχω ξεχάσει τον κωδικό μου
Οκτώβριος 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
Αναζήτηση

Αποτελέσματα Αναζήτησης

Rechercher Σύνθετη Αναζήτηση
RAIDCALL Status

Goodbye Krisania and Elithrar

Πήγαινε κάτω 
3 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Pang

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 29/07/2009

Goodbye Krisania and Elithrar Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Goodbye Krisania and Elithrar   Goodbye Krisania and Elithrar Icon_minitimeΤετ Ιουλ 29 2009, 08:57

Hello to you all. Just wanted to inform Krisania and Elithrar that I have left the game. I cancelled my sub and it froze yesterday so I cant come ingame to say goodbye unfortunately. I just wanted you two to know that I have really enjoyed our fights and good chats and for me you guys made Aquilonia a better and funnier place to be=)

All good things usually comes to an end, and this is it for me. Im glad I got to know you and wish you all the best in the future both irl and ingame.

Cheers, Pang!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
legeia/krisania

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 13/10/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Goodbye Krisania and Elithrar   Goodbye Krisania and Elithrar Icon_minitimeΠαρ Ιουλ 31 2009, 19:16

hi there crazy sin

it was really great for me knowing u

u made game way less boring Smile

i hope we ll get the chance to fight eachother again in the future

have fun in whatever u r doing and pls feel free to visit our vent for a chat whenever u feel like it

arisentirci caro Razz

kris
Pang

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 29/07/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Goodbye Krisania and Elithrar   Goodbye Krisania and Elithrar Icon_minitimeΤρι Αυγ 04 2009, 15:32

I might do that one day. Dont know if I have your vent info tho, so if you want to PM me with it, I can pop by some day and have a chat=)
Ardithus

Ardithus

Number of posts : 16
Τόπος : Trieste Italy
Registration date : 30/01/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Goodbye Krisania and Elithrar   Goodbye Krisania and Elithrar Icon_minitimeΣαβ Σεπ 05 2009, 09:39

O_o

Goodbye Krisania and Elithrar
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Age of Conan :: Age of Conan :: ΔΗΜΟΣΙΑ ΣΥΖΗΤΗΣΗ-
Μετάβαση σε: